Website Professional Transportation, Inc.
The Right Way is the Safe Way!
We are seeking a self-confident, outgoing, results oriented team leader who wants to join our growing organization!
Come be a part of the nation’s largest rail crew transportation company as our new Assistant Branch Manager!
- Discounted cell phone plans for Verizon and AT&T
- Paid Vacation Time
- 401K and Benefit options
- On-the-Job Training
- Room for growth and advancement within the company
Salary Range: $35-$39K depending on experience.
Schedule: 8am-5pm M-F with rotating weekends.
- Helping coordinate the day-to-day activities of 14-20 drivers (scheduling, working with our dispatch team, etc.)
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, and onboarding qualified Van Drivers
- Completing branch paperwork including new hire paperwork and filing accident reports
- Ensuring that policies and procedures set forth by the company are followed
- Scheduling and monitoring that regular maintenance is done on all vehicles
- Helping to maintain the lines of communication between the company and our railroad customers
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Potential driving depending upon your branch locations needs
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Previous Experience in an Administrative Role
- Must be able to Pass a Post-Offer Drug Screening, MVR, and Homeland Security Background Check
- Strong Communication Skills – Verbal and Written
- Ability to Operate Computer Applications and Equipment
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.