Website Professional Transportation, Inc.
Want to get your career moving in the right direction? We are seeking a self-confident, outgoing, results oriented team leader who wants to join our growing organization. Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with an appreciation for structure and standard operating procedures. Come be a part of the nation’s largest rail crew transportation company as our new Assistant Branch Manager!
About PTI – Where the RIGHT way is the SAFE way:
Professional Transportation, Inc. has been providing crew transportation services for railroads since 1980 and has an industry reputation for providing quality, reliable, and safe crew transportation services. Much like a shuttle service, PTI receives around-the-clock requests from our railroad customers to pick up and drop off train crews. PTI dispatchers match up drivers with these trips and the drivers safely transport the crews to their destinations.
As a PTI Assistant Branch Manager, you would be responsible for assisting with the operations of the PTI location(s) assigned to you. The Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager will work to achieve both individual and company goals while ensuring that our customer’s needs are met. Safety is always our #1 priority and should be a main focus for our Assistant Branch Managers. This position will report directly to the Branch Manager or the Director of Operations.
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, and onboarding qualified Van Drivers
- Training and educating all employees on safety requirements, company procedures, etc.
- Ensuring that policies and procedures set forth by the company are followed
- Help to coordinate the day-to-day activities of your drivers (scheduling, working with our dispatch team, etc.)
- Help monitor and evaluate the performance of your drivers
- Monitoring and making sure regular maintenance is done on all vehicles
- Helping to maintain the lines of communication between the company and our railroad customers
- Being responsive to the needs of our Dispatch team 24/7
- Promoting and practicing safety awareness
- Administrative duties as required by branch needs
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Previous supervisory/management experience is a plus
- Previous experience with recruitment, training, safety, and fleet management
- Must be able to pass a post offer drug screening, MVR, and homeland security background check
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and supervisory skills
- Ability to operate related computer applications and related business equipment
Benefits of Joining PTI:
- Multiple benefit plan options
- Paid vacation time
- 401(K) retirement
- Safety recognition awards and incentives
- On the job training
- Discounted cell phone plans for Verizon and AT&T
- Room for growth and advancement within the company
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify the functions, duties, and requirements of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances or business needs require.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.