Website Professional Transportation, Inc.
Want to get your career moving in the right direction? We are seeking a self-confident, outgoing, results oriented team leader who wants to join our growing organization. Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with an appreciation for structure and standard operating procedures. Come be a part of the nation’s largest rail crew transportation company as our new Assistant Branch Manager!
Benefits of Joining PTI:
- Multiple benefit plan options
- Paid vacation time
- 401(K) retirement
- Safety recognition awards and incentives
- On the job training
- Discounted cell phone plans for Verizon and AT&T
- Room for growth and advancement within the company
As a PTI Assistant Branch Manager, you would be responsible for assisting with the operations of the PTI location(s) assigned to you. The Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager will work to achieve both individual and company goals while ensuring that our customer’s needs are met. Safety is always our #1 priority and should be a main focus for our Assistant Branch Managers. This position will report directly to the District Manager or the Director of Operations.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Previous supervisory/management experience is a plus
- Previous experience with recruitment, training, safety, and fleet management
- Must be able to pass a post offer drug screening and homeland security background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years.
- Have a clean driving records for the last 3 years.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and supervisory skills
- Ability to operate related computer applications and related business equipment
About PTI – Where the RIGHT way is the SAFE way:
Professional Transportation, Inc. has been providing crew transportation services for railroads since 1980 and has an industry reputation for providing quality, reliable, and safe crew transportation services. Much like a shuttle service, PTI receives around-the-clock requests from our railroad customers to pick up and drop off train crews. PTI dispatchers match up drivers with these trips and the drivers safely transport the crews to their destinations.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.