Website Professional Transportation, Inc
As a PTI Check Point/Gatekeeper, you will be responsible for providing support to employee operations by allowing vehicles and employees/customers in and out of the customer facility. This position is a 24/7 operation that will require work shifts that could include nights, weekends, and holidays depending upon the agreed upon schedule. Full and part time positions are available. No prior experience required!
- Gate locking and crash protection securement as warranted
- Visual inspection of ID’s of all person’s entering the customer facility; announce all visitors prior to entry onto the property
- Logging all visitor transactions on Company provided documentation to include visual observations of credentials
- Provides standard operating procedures, rules, and regulations to all visitors to follow while being on Company/Customer property
- Verify and scan driver truck load sheets and vehicle bay tags before exiting the facility; ensure that vehicles do not exit without this confirmation
- Administrative duties as needed: answer phones, assisting employee/customers with questions, working closely with Company and Customer management, and ensuring compliance with facility and Company rules
- Participate in job briefings with the Supervisors and crew prior to work beginning
- Wear Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), such as safety vest, or high vis shirts, safety glasses at times, hearing protection and safety toe boots, when required
- Maintain awareness and organization within the auto yard facility, attention to the ground surfaces to include (potholes, debris and/or slippery conditions)Our ideal candidate must:
- Must be able to maintain eRail certification credentials as required by the railroad.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with a variety of individuals.
- Be able to work in all outdoor conditions including (rain, snow, ice, heat, wind, cold, etc.).
- May need to travel throughout the yard/facility by walking or driving.
- Must be able to see and hear moving equipment.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and overtime as needed including weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and holidays.
Benefits of Joining PTI:
- Multiple benefit plan options
- Paid vacation time
- 401(K) retirement
- On the job training
- Room for growth and advancement within the company
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify the functions, duties, and requirements of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances or business needs require.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.