Website Professional Transportation, Inc.
Be a Part of the Nation’s Largest Rail Crew Transportation Company!
About PTI – “Where the RIGHT way is the SAFE way”:
Professional Transportation, Inc. has been providing crew transportation services for railroads since 1980 and has an industry reputation for providing quality, reliable, and safe crew transportation services. Much like a shuttle service, PTI receives around-the-clock requests from our railroad customers to pick up and drop off train crews. PTI dispatchers match up drivers with these trips and the drivers safely transport the crews to their destinations. Taking place thousands of times a day, these trips can range from a few miles to a few hundred miles.
JOB TITLE: Branch Administrator (Hourly/ Nonexempt)
COMPANY: Professional Transportation, Inc.
REPORTS TO (POSITION): Branch/District Manager
EXPECTED HOURS PER WEEK: will vary by branch location
PURPOSE OF JOB: to coordinate all day-to-day operations of a PTI Branch
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES (Allocation of Job Duties are dependent on local requirements):
- The BA will assist the BM to ensure all appropriate safety measures are in place and shall promote all aspects of operating safe equipment with safe and well-trained drivers. The BA shall follow and support PTIs DDC and drug testing programs under the direction of the BM. Follow the accident reporting process, as needed.
- The BA is responsible for assisting to properly staff the Branch with Drivers operating within the framework of a well-established schedule. May include:
- Hiring paperwork
- The BA shall facilitate the A-Service, LOF, and vehicle repair process as directed by the Fleet Department/BM.
- The BA will ensure that vehicles are clean, fresh and free of litter to meet customer standards.
- The BA shall follow all vehicle inspection procedures.
4. On-Time Performance/Cab
- The BA shall assist in such a manner that PTI meets or exceeds customer on-time performance requirements and with particular attention to minimizing non-company taxi usage. The BAs performance will be measured against the established G&Os.
PREREQUISITE EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND/OR COMPETENCIES:
- One of more years clerical experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in computer operations (MS Office Suite or similar).
- Frequently: Lifting up to 15 lbs., kneeling, stooping, bending, leaning, multiple physical activities performed at the same time
- Constantly: Hearing/listening, clear speech, simple touching, walking (inside and outside), pushing, pulling, reaching, sitting, driving vehicle, seeing.
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify the functions, duties and requirements of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances or business needs require.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.