Website Professional Transportation Inc
The Right Way is the Safe Way
Want to get your career moving in the right direction? We are seeking a self-confident, outgoing, results oriented team leader who wants to join our growing organization. Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with an appreciation for structure and standard operating procedures. Come be a part of the nation’s largest rail crew transportation company as our new Branch Manager!
Benefits of Joining PTI:
- Salary range of $45-$50K
- Multiple benefit plan options
- Paid vacation time
- 401(K) retirement
- Safety recognition awards and incentives
- On the job training
- Discounted cell phone plans for Verizon and AT&T
- Room for growth and advancement within the company
As a PTI Branch Manager, you would be responsible for the operations of the PTI location(s) assigned to you. The Branch Manager will work to achieve both individual and company goals while ensuring that our customer’s needs are met. Safety is always our #1 priority and should be a main focus for our Branch Managers. All Van Drivers would report directly to the Branch manager.
- Recruiting, hiring, and onboarding qualified Van Drivers for our Cincinnati, OH and Louisville, KY locations.
- Managing a team of roughly 30 employees and a fleet of roughly 15 vans.
- Training and educating all employees on safety requirements, company procedures, etc.
- Ensuring that policies and procedures set forth by the company are followed
- Coordinating the day-to-day activities of your drivers (scheduling, working with our dispatch team, etc.)
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of your drivers
- Monitoring and making sure regular maintenance is done on all vehicles
- Helping to maintain the lines of communication between the company and our railroad customers
- Being responsive to the needs of our Dispatch team 24/7
- Promoting and practicing safety awareness
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Must be able to pass a post offer drug screening, MVR, and homeland security background check
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to operate related computer applications and related business equipment
About PTI – Where the RIGHT way is the SAFE way:
Professional Transportation, Inc. has been providing crew transportation services for railroads since 1980 and has an industry reputation for providing quality, reliable, and safe crew transportation services. Much like a shuttle service, PTI receives around-the-clock requests from our railroad customers to pick up and drop off train crews. PTI dispatchers match up drivers with these trips and the drivers safely transport the crews to their destinations
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.