Website Professional Transportation, Inc.
Want to get your career moving in the right direction? We are seeking a self-confident, organized, results oriented team member who wants to join our growing organization. Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with an appreciation for structure and standard operating procedures. Come be a part of the nation’s largest rail crew transportation company as our new Dispatcher!
NOW OFFERING A $300 SIGN ON BONUS
About PTI – Where the RIGHT way is the SAFE way:
Professional Transportation, Inc. has been providing crew transportation services for railroads since 1980 and has an industry reputation for providing quality, reliable, and safe crew transportation services. Much like a shuttle service, PTI receives around-the-clock requests from our railroad customers to pick up and drop off train crews. PTI dispatchers match up drivers with these trips and the drivers safely transport the crews to their destinations.
As a PTI Dispatcher, you would be working for our 365/24/7 Dispatch Center. PTI Dispatchers are responsible for dispatching our drivers to transport railroad crew members wherever the railroad customers request. This position will also be responsible for maintaining driver rotations/trip lists using PTI software and professionally answering calls from drivers, field managers, and railroad personnel. This heavily technology-based position will require long hours of computer, typing, and mouse use. No prior experience is required, we will train the right candidate! Multiple scheduling options on three different shifts are available!
- Promoting and practicing safety awareness
- Helping to ensure on time performance is achieved
- Answering phone calls promptly and professionally
- Calling Van Drivers that are in rotation for trip coverage
- Provide accurate and detailed trip data to the Van Drivers
- Maintain accurate rotations and check for any pending trips in your area of responsibility
- Maintain a neat, clean, and organized station for the duration of your shift
- Calling cab companies when necessary to cover any driver shortages or when required by the railroad customers
- Additional duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Dispatch Manager
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Prior experience in a call center/dispatch environment
- Prior experience working a multi-line phone system
- Be self-motivated, independent, and success oriented
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and conversational skills
- Ability to operate related computer applications and related business equipment
Benefits of Joining PTI:
- Multiple benefit plan options including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance options
- Paid vacation time, sick time, holiday pay, along with the opportunity for overtime
- 401(K) retirement
- On the job training
- Discounted cell phone plans for Verizon and AT&T
- Free gym membership to any Planet Fitness location in the Evansville, Henderson, or Owensboro area
- Room for growth and advancement within the company
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify the functions, duties, and requirements of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances or business needs require.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.