Website Professional Transportation Inc
The Right Way is the Safe Way!
NOW HIRING DRIVERS!
Oak Creek, CO
Take your career on the road! We are seeking a self-confident, outgoing, reliable team member who wants to join our growing organization. This opportunity is great for anyone looking to work in a unique environment and who doesn’t want to be stuck in an office. Come be a part of the nation’s largest rail crew transportation company as a new Driver!
As a PTI Driver, you will be responsible for safely transporting railroad crew members wherever the railroad requests. Trip length and times may vary depending on railroad customer needs. Safety is always our #1 priority and should be a main focus for our Drivers.
Why Join PTI?
- Starting Pay for drivers is $30.00/hr.
- Company provided vehicles, insurance, maintenance, and fuel
- Multiple health insurance plan options
- Paid vacation time, sick, and personal time
- 401(K) retirement
- Safety recognition awards and incentives
- On the job training
- No heavy lifting or long-distance walking
- Room for growth and advancement within the company
- Home every day
- Promoting and practicing safety awareness
- Prioritize on time performance to meet customer needs
- Pick up and drop off our customers safely to their destinations
- Provide excellent customer service
- Communicate timely with our Dispatch Center
- Open and close all doors/hatches for the crew members
- Report any defects, mechanical problems, or missing items found during vehicle inspection to your Supervisor
- Promote and follow all company policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned by your Supervisor
Our ideal candidate must:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Have a minimum of 3 years driving experience (personal or work-related)
- Must be able to pass a post offer drug screening, MVR, and homeland security background check
- Live within 30 minutes of the branch location to ensure on-time performance is achieved
- Have a medical DOT card (or obtain one upon hire) if required by your state
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify the functions, duties, and requirements of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances or business needs require.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.