Website Professional Transportation Inc
Do you like learning about automobiles? Do you have experience in fleet maintenance? Come be a part of our team as our new Fleet Coordinator!
This position is responsible for all aspects of the maintenance function and assist as needed with van outfit and movement to the field. Maintain a record of fleet costs and to maintain control over these costs. Identify efficiencies in all areas of fleet maintenance and reduce vehicle downtime.
- Full-time position with 40 hours a week
- Starting pay of $16/hr.
- Benefits, PTO, 401K
- High school diploma/equivalent is minimally required.
- 1+ years of experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent communication skills.
- Strong, advanced level, Microsoft Office knowledge, Excel, Word, Outlook, is required. Previous maintenance management or coordinator skills preferred.
- Ensure vehicles headed to the field are fully equipped and in compliance with existing contracts.
- Sign off on completed vehicle inspection forms.
- Use maintenance data to attain target goals for van maintenance.
- Continually source vendors to find improved rates and diversify options.
- Report daily tracking of maintenance dollars spent by Maintenance Dept.
- Keep accurate records that reflect the location of major components.
- Maintain current listing of vehicles down for repairs, issue report daily.
- Support and coordinate vehicle needs for company.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Fleet organization and with external departments/vendors.
- Review maintenance requests to avoid duplicate and unnecessary services.
- Ensure maintenance and repair work is completed in an expedited manner with minimal impact to operations.
- Attend weekly conference calls with internal customers.
- Travel as business needs may require.
Quality & Continuous Improvement:
- Personally commit to quality in all aspects of work
- Provide world class customer service for internal and external customers.
- Participate in and promote the established Quality Improvement Process (QIP) for continuous improvement.
- Participate in teams to research, measure, and correct problems and to strive for process improvement.
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify as circumstances or business needs require.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.