Website Professional Transportation, Inc.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
This position is responsible for providing support to employee operations by monitoring the gate to the location and allowing vehicles and employees/customers in and out of the customer facility that have the required credentials.
- Maintain awareness and organization within the auto yard facility, pay attention to the ground surfaces to include (potholes, debris and/or slippery conditions).
- Visual inspection of ID’s of all person’s entering the customer facility; announce all visitors entry onto the property.
- Logging all visitor transactions on Company provided documentation to include visual observations of credentials.
- Verify and scan driver truck load sheets and vehicle bay tags before exiting the facility; ensure that vehicles do not exit without this confirmation.
- Administrative duties as needed: answer phones, assisting employee/customers with questions, working closely with Company and Customer management, and ensuring compliance with facility and Company rules.
- Gate locking and crash protection securement as warranted.
- Ensure prompt and regular attendance.
- Perform other appropriate duties as may be assigned by Management.
- Travel as business needs may require.
Quality & Continuous Improvement
- Personally commit to quality in all aspects of work.
- Provide “World Class Customer Service” for internal and external customers.
- Participate in and promote the established Quality Improvement Process (QIP) for continuous improvement.
- Participate on teams to research, measure, and correct problems and to strive for process improvement.
- Communicate and exemplify the Company’s Mission Statement, Vision Statement, Values, and Philosophy.
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify as circumstances or business needs require.
- High school diploma/equivalent is minimally required.
- 1+ years of management experience is preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies:
- Must be able to maintain eRail certification credentials as required by the railroad.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with a variety of individuals.
- Be able to work in all outdoor conditions including (rain, snow, ice, heat, wind, cold, etc.).
- May need to travel throughout the yard/facility by walking or driving.
- Must be able to see and hear moving equipment.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.