Website Professional Transportation, Inc
Check Point / Gatekeepers Wanted – Council Bluffs, IA
Benefits of Joining PTI:
- Multiple benefit plan options
- Paid vacation time
- 401(K) retirement
- On the job training
- Room for growth and advancement within the company
As a PTI Check Point/Gatekeeper, you will be responsible for providing support to employee operations by allowing vehicles and employees/customers in and out of the customer facility. This position is a 24/7 operation that will require work shifts that could include nights, weekends, and holidays depending upon the agreed upon schedule. Full and part time positions are available. No prior experience required!
- Gate locking and crash protection securement as warranted
- Visual inspection of ID’s of all person’s entering the customer facility; announce all visitors prior to entry onto the property
- Logging all visitor transactions on Company provided documentation to include visual observations of credentials
- Provides standard operating procedures, rules, and regulations to all visitors to follow while being on Company/Customer property
- Verify and scan driver truck load sheets and vehicle bay tags before exiting the facility; ensure that vehicles do not exit without this confirmation
- Administrative duties as needed: answer phones, assisting employee/customers with questions, working closely with Company and Customer management, and ensuring compliance with facility and Company rules
- Participate in job briefings with the Supervisors and crew prior to work beginning
- Wear Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), such as safety vest, or high vis shirts, safety glasses at times, hearing protection and safety toe boots, when required
- Maintain awareness and organization within the auto yard facility, attention to the ground surfaces to include (potholes, debris and/or slippery conditions)
Our ideal candidate must:
- Must be able to maintain eRail certification credentials as required by the railroad.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with a variety of individuals.
- Be able to work in all outdoor conditions including (rain, snow, ice, heat, wind, cold, etc.).
- May need to travel throughout the yard/facility by walking or driving.
- Must be able to see and hear moving equipment.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and overtime as needed including weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and holidays.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.