Website Professional Transportation Inc
Want to get your career moving in the right direction? We are looking for a Part-time Dispatcher to join our growing organization in Gillette, WY. Come be a part of the nation’s largest rail crew transportation company as our new Dispatcher
Benefits of Joining PTI:
- Multiple benefit plan options including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance options
- Paid vacation time, sick time, holiday pay, along with the opportunity for overtime
- 401(K) retirement
- On the job training
- Discounted cell phone plans for Verizon and AT&T
- Free gym membership to any Planet Fitness location in the Evansville, Henderson, or Owensboro area
- Room for growth and advancement within the company
As a PTI Dispatcher, you would be responsible for dispatching our drivers to transport railroad crew members wherever the railroad customers request. This position will also be responsible for maintaining driver rotations/trip lists using PTI software and professionally answering calls from drivers, field managers, and railroad personnel. No prior experience is required, we will train the right candidate! This position is weekends primarily with opportunity to cover shifts during the week.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Prior experience in a call center/dispatch environment
- Prior experience working a multi-line phone system
- Be self-motivated, independent, and success oriented
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and conversational skills
- Ability to operate related computer applications and related business equipment
- Promoting and practicing safety awareness
- Helping to ensure on time performance is achieved
- Answering phone calls promptly and professionally
- Calling Van Drivers that are in rotation for trip coverage
- Provide accurate and detailed trip data to the Van Drivers
- Maintain accurate rotations and check for any pending trips in your area of responsibility
- Maintain a neat, clean, and organized station for the duration of your shift
- Calling cab companies when necessary to cover any driver shortages or when required by the railroad customers
About Professional Transportation Inc.
Professional Transportation, Inc. has been providing crew transportation services for railroads since 1980 and has an industry reputation for providing quality, reliable, and safe crew transportation services. Much like a shuttle service, PTI receives around-the-clock requests from our railroad customers to pick up and drop off train crews. PTI dispatchers match up drivers with these trips and the drivers safely transport the crews to their destinations.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.