Website Professional Transportation, Inc.
NOW HIRING DRIVERS! COMPANY VEHICLE & BENEFITS!
Are you looking to start your career, but need a flexible schedule for college classes? Take your homework on the road and become a driver for PTI! As a driver, you’ll have downtime between trips to study, a flexible schedule for classes and tests, and earn money to help pay off student loans early! We offer a company vehicle and benefits so you can focus on your future while you drive with PTI!
Local Yard Drivers start at $18.92/hr
Over-the-Road Drivers start at $19.00/hr
Why Join PTI?
- Company provided vehicles, insurance, maintenance, and fuel
- Multiple benefit plan options
- Paid vacation time
- 401(K) retirement
- Safety recognition awards and incentives
- On the job training
- No heavy lifting or long-distance walking
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
- Home every day
As a PTI Driver, you will be responsible for safely transporting railroad crew members wherever the railroad requests. Trip length and times may vary depending on railroad customer needs. Safety is always our #1 priority and should be a main focus for our Drivers.
No prior experience required! Full and Part Time positions available on multiple shifts!
- Promoting and practicing safety awareness
- Prioritize on time performance to meet customer needs
- Pick up and drop off our customers safely to their destinations
- Provide excellent customer service
- Communicate timely with our Dispatch Center
- Open and close all doors/hatches for the crew members
- Report any defects, mechanical problems, or missing items found during vehicle inspection to your Supervisor
- Promote and follow all company policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned by your Supervisor
Our ideal candidate must:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Have a minimum of 3 years driving experience (personal or work-related)
- Must be able to pass a post offer drug screening, MVR, and homeland security background check
- Live within 30 minutes of the branch location to ensure on-time performance is achieved
- Have a medical DOT card (or obtain one upon hire) if required by your state
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify the functions, duties, and requirements of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances or business needs require.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.