Website Professional Transportation, Inc.
As a Revenue Specialist, you would be supporting our employees and customers by analyzing trips for both billing and payroll purposes. This position will also be responsible for ensuring that trips are billed according to the guidelines set by the current customer contract and PTI Management. This heavily technology-based position will require long hours of computer, typing, and mouse use.
- Meeting the required payroll, billing, and accounting deadlines per schedule by coding the trips for billing and payroll purposes accurately and timely as established by guidelines, contracts, and measurements.
- Verify incoming trip vouchers to ensure trips are correct
- Identify trips that are not billable and process accordingly within the CREW and customer billing systems.
- Demonstrate ability to identify and understand customer issues, resolve customer inquiries, and develop appropriate solutions quickly
- Communicate with Operations Management about various issues that might be affecting payroll and voucher procedures such as quality of the information, timeliness of submission, suggestions for improvement, etc.
- Ensure accuracy of trips by running quality assurance reports to check for errors before billing the customer
- Work to keep exceptions and at fault inquiries below 1%
- Assist other staff members and customers as needed to ensure all deadlines are being met on time
- Additional duties as assigned by the Revenue Specialist Coordinator or Manager
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Prior experience with data entry or administrative skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products
- Proven speed and accuracy with data and numbers
- High school diploma required
- Be self-motivated, independent, and success oriented
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and conversational skills
- Well-organized with solid time management skills
- Ability to operate related computer applications and related business equipment
Benefits of Joining PTI:
- Multiple benefit plan options including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance options
- Paid vacation time, sick time, holiday pay, along with the opportunity for overtime
- 401(K) retirement
- On the job training
- Discounted cell phone plans for Verizon and AT&T
- Free gym membership to any Planet Fitness location in the Evansville, Henderson, or Owensboro area
- Room for growth and advancement within the company
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify the functions, duties, and requirements of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances or business needs require.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.