Website Professional Transportation, Inc.
The Right Way Is the Safe Way!
PURPOSE OF JOB:
This position is responsible for ensuring trips are billed according to guidelines set forth by the current contract with the Railroad’s (RR) and PTI and that we bill as much of the trip duration as allowable.
Meet Billing End of Month Deadlines
- Process trips assigned to according to contract languages and PTI billing deadlines.
- Meet production numbers (set per position and RR).
- Identify trips that are not billable and process in CREW and the customer system.
- Sit with Coordinator for retrain and new information.
- Review training manual for assigned RR.
- Learn another RR OTR.
Support Other Team Members and Customers
- Assist other team members when required to ensure deadlines are met.
- Assist team coordinator with assigned tasks as needed.
- Ensure prompt and regular attendance.
- Perform other appropriate duties as may be assigned by Management.
Quality & Continuous Improvement
- Personally commit to quality in all aspects of work.
- Provide “World Class Customer Service” for internal and external customers.
- Participate in and promote the established Quality Improvement Process (QIP) for continuous improvement.
- Participate on teams to research, measure, and correct problems and to strive for process improvement.
- Communicate and exemplify the Company’s Mission Statement, Vision Statement, Values, and Philosophy.
- Attend at least ten (10) credit hours of training each calendar year to continue development of work-related skills.
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify as circumstances or business needs require.
- High school diploma/equivalent is minimally required.
- Some college preferred.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies:
- Computer experience –Excel, Word.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written.
- Proven speed and accuracy with numbers.
- Strong teamwork ethic.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.