Website Professional Transportation, Inc
About PTI Where the RIGHT way is the SAFE way:
Professional Transportation, Inc. has been providing transportation services for railroads since 1980 and has an industry reputation for providing quality, reliable, and safe crew transportation services. Our Auto Ramp Services division focuses on supporting the railroad industry with unloading vehicles off rail cars.
Our ideal candidate must:
- Have a valid drivers license
- Must be able to maintain eRail certification credentials as required by the railroad.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with a variety of individuals.
- Be able to work in all outdoor conditions including (rain, snow, ice, heat, wind, cold, etc.).
- May need to travel throughout the yard/facility by walking or driving.
- Physically demanding position and due to the nature of the environment; requires bending, squatting, leaning, and moving plates to span rail cars.
- Must be able to see and hear moving equipment.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and overtime as needed including weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and holidays.
Benefits of Joining PTI:
- Multiple benefit plan options
- Paid vacation time
- 401(K) retirement
- On the job training
- Room for growth and advancement within the company
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify the functions, duties, and requirements of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances or business needs require.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.