Website Professional Transportation, Inc.
NEW STARTING RATE!
Crew Transport Drivers – $16.00/hr
Yard Driver – $14.50/hr
Benefits of Joining PTI:
- Company provided vehicles, insurance, maintenance, and fuel
- Multiple benefit plan options
- Paid vacation time
- 401(K) retirement
- Safety recognition awards and incentives
- On the job training
- No heavy lifting or long-distance walking
- Room for growth and advancement within the company
- Home every day
- Promoting and practicing safety awareness
- Prioritize on time performance to meet customer needs
- Pick up and drop off our customers safely to their destinations
- Provide excellent customer service
- Communicate timely with our Dispatch Center
- Open and close all doors/hatches for the crew members
- Report any defects, mechanical problems, or missing items found during vehicle inspection to your Supervisor
- Promote and follow all company policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned by your Supervisor
Our ideal candidate must:
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Have a minimum of 3 years driving experience (personal or work-related).
- Must be able to pass a post offer drug screening, MVR, and homeland security background check.
- Live within 30 minutes of the branch location to ensure on-time performance is achieved.
- Have a medical DOT card (or obtain one upon hire) if required by your state.
About PTI – Where the RIGHT way is the SAFE way:
Professional Transportation, Inc. has been providing crew transportation services for railroads since 1980 and has an industry reputation for providing quality, reliable, and safe crew transportation services. Much like a shuttle service, PTI receives around-the-clock requests from our railroad customers to pick up and drop off train crews. PTI dispatchers match up drivers with these trips and the drivers safely transport the crews to their destinations.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.