Website Professional Transportation, Inc.
CREW TRANSPORT DRIVERS WANTED! – Grand Rapids, MN
**No prior experience required!**
**Full and Part Time positions available on multiple shifts!**
Crew Transport Drivers starts at $16.00/hr!
Yard Driver starts at $14.50/hr!
Benefits of Joining PTI:
- Paid vacation time
- Multiple benefit plan options
- Safety incentives
- On the job training
- Room for growth and advancement within the company
- Company provided vehicles, insurance, maintenance, and fuel
- Be at least 21 years old
- Must have valid driver’s license, CDL is not required
- Have a minimum of 3 years driving experience (personal or work-related)
- Must pass drug screening, Motor Vehicle Report, and criminal background check
- Have a medical DOT card (or obtain one upon hire) if required by your state
- Pick up and drop off our customers safely to their destinations
- Provide excellent customer service
- Timely communicate with PTI Dispatch Center on trip requests
- Open and close all doors/hatches for the crew members
- Report any defects, mechanical problems, or missing items found to supervisor
- Promote and follow all company policies and procedures
- Promoting and practicing safety awareness
- Other duties may be assigned
Professional Transportation Inc is one of the largest crew transport companies in the nation. Drivers are responsible for safely transporting railroad crew members per request by the railyard. On time performance and great customer service are crucial with safety always being top priority. Trip length and times vary depending on railroad customer needs.
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify the functions, duties, and requirements of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances or business needs require.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.