Professional Transportation, Inc.has an industry reputation for providing quality, reliable, and safe crew transportation services. We are looking for future leaders to go out and be an outstanding General Managers!
As we continue to grow and expand PTI recognizes the need to effectively recruit and train individuals to be future leaders in all areas of operations management. The following training program is designed to attract both internal and external candidates who are recognized as having significant abilities, enthusiasm/energy, and developmental potential to become part of our management team.
The program will last approximately 6-8 months. The trainee will be provided a combination of company sponsored classroom training, hands on training in five departments, practical training in one department and field shadowing in at least 3 branches.
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to qualify for the program:
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Five years of total work experience with progressive responsibilities
- Two professional references
- Willingness to travel 70-100% upon program completion
- Ability to relocate anywhere within PTI territory
- Must pass Background check/MVR/eRail/drug screening