As we continue to grow and expand Professional Transportation Inc. recognizes the need to effectively recruit and train individuals to be future leaders in all areas of operations management.
The program will last approximately 8 months. The trainee will be provided a combination of company sponsored classroom training, hands on training in five departments in our Evansville, IN office (Operations Support, Voucher Processing/Payroll, Fleet, Dispatch, Human Resources), practical training in one department (Accounting), and field shadowing in at least 3 branches.
Applications for the Corporate Management Training Program are accepted throughout the course of the year for January and June placement.
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to qualify for the program:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Six years of total work experience with progressive responsibilities
- Two professional references or personal reference from a PTI Director
- Must complete assessments successfully benchmarked with GM profile
- Willingness to travel 70-100% upon program completion
- Ability to relocate anywhere within PTI territory
- Must pass MVR/eRail/drug screening